End of Season Transfers

• Thread starter Thread starter miggo97
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 2K

miggo97

Reaction score
Ive recently got my editor 2010 working and i am going to make a end of season update and i was wondering if you could tell me latest transfer you know or from your teams and even manager changes aswell if you know any and i shall put it on fm-base for everyone to play. It is up to dat e.g blackpool prem. But it starts in july 2009 as editor dosent allow you to change the date.

Cheers :)

Well Can anyone give me any please im desperate

Last edited:
Jermaine Beckford - Everton

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

Avram Grant - West Ham

There are already databases on this.
I htink 10.3.2 has them, but you could just update them.

I was thinking of doing my own update as a lot of the ones available are really dodgy.. Thanks RSm but they are just the major leagues.. What about minor ones?

David Villa-Barcelona
Sandro-Tottenham
Joe Cole is probably gonna leave on free transfer to either Arsenal,Tottenham or Man Utd
Maoruk Chamakh-Arsenal
Chris Smalling and Javier Hernandez-Man Utd
Fabregas may leave for Barcelona so watch out for that
Jermain Beckford -Everton
Burnley's Steven Fletcher has opened talks with Wolves
Yohan Gourcoff is definetly gonna move to a club outside France

Manager Changes-

Jose Mourinho-Real Madrid
Avram Grant-West Ham

Last edited:
I was thinking of doing my own update as a lot of the ones available are really dodgy.. Thanks RSm but they are just the major leagues.. What about minor ones?

I will try to find them too.

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

This is all i could find..Hope it helps!

Championship: http://www.skysports.com/football/transfers/0,20367,11687,00.html

League One: http://www.skysports.com/football/transfers/0,20367,11718,00.html

League Two: http://www.skysports.com/football/transfers/0,20367,11718,00.html

I might get on with an English update of these :)

There are already databases on this.
I htink 10.3.2 has them, but you could just update them.

message to the shots where is the end of season update please so i can download it if its got all of those ones which u said

could u get bk to me thanks much appreciated

Zigic, Foster and Enric Valles to Birmingham

Someone make a good one then upload it?

sorry boys got to put it on hold my computer keeps shutting down but i might carry on after i get it sorted out

I might get on with an English update of these :)

Nick It takes you ages to do a end of season update because i started this morning at 8 o'clock and avent started the league changes yet

rafa benitez has left and it seems like he's going to inter milan lol, daglesh to liverpool perhaps?

btw id really appreciate it if once completed it got uploaded so we can all enjoy your work ;)

Back