end of the commentary only play style ?

• Thread starter Thread starter dannyrefc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1K

dannyrefc

Reaction score
hi i have always been a commentary only player and tried it on this fm due to rubbish laptop and rubbish graphics but after reading alot of things and the games obvious move to more simulation then would i be right in saying i am out dated and i am hampering myself with the only commentary style?

no one got an opinion no, well heres another one is everyone else finding they get too many injuries i currently have 14, cant fill my squad how do i play a match when i cant add enough players to the squad ? hmm

hi i have always been a commentary only player and tried it on this fm due to rubbish laptop and rubbish graphics but after reading alot of things and the games obvious move to more simulation then would i be right in saying i am out dated and i am hampering myself with the only commentary style?

If i was you i'd deffo try and watch on 2D Classic, it's what i've always watched even now still, i've never bothered with the 3d and i wouldn't unless your laptop was decent.

Deffo give 2d classic a go, more of a buzz when you score :)

no one got an opinion no, well heres another one is everyone else finding they get too many injuries i currently have 14, cant fill my squad how do i play a match when i cant add enough players to the squad ? hmm

during pre season have select fitness and low - match tactics, all way to left apart from one click, during season do whatever you want but don't overwork them, select average

also look at your coaches workload, they need to be 'light' if they aren't already sign more coaches
keep individual training average

Back