Ended 4th in EPL..

• Thread starter Thread starter Chris_MU
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1K

Chris_MU

Reaction score
I ended 4th in the Premiership with Manchester United, so I thought that would get me Champion's League football. However, I had to play two Euro Cup qualifiers, which I won. I have now been drawn for the Euro Cup instead of the Champion's Cup. How can this be right, if it says in the 'Rules' section of the Premiership that the top four teams automatically qualify for Champion's League football? Is this a bug or have things changed..?

I ended 4th in the Premiership with Manchester United, so I thought that would get me Champion's League football. However, I had to play two Euro Cup qualifiers, which I won. I have now been drawn for the Euro Cup instead of the Champion's Cup. How can this be right, if it says in the 'Rules' section of the Premiership that the top four teams automatically qualify for Champion's League football? Is this a bug or have things changed..?
I dunno if it is like this in the game but IRL if an English team outside the top 4 wins the Champions League then they get qualification instead of the 4th place english team. Did that happen in this case?

I did create a thread on this but nobody replied

no no, the fourth position has to wins the qaulifying matches, and the top 4 are the only team to qaulify for the champions league since Liverpool in 2005 who finished 5th but won the champions league hoep that helps.:0 (must be a bug.)

Happened to me too. My Man U team was 4th in EPL which meant that by the rules, I qualify for CL football. Liverpool got my spot even tho they ended 5th because they won the CL prior. I had to make do with Euro Cup :( ...so I think Naraic is right in this case

this happened to me y.day a wis spurs an finished 4th in ma 2nd season while winning the europa league an fot a had a great season way champions league fitbaw ahead ae me only fur liverpool tae finish 5th an win the champions league wis gutted man:(

I dunno if it is like this in the game but IRL if an English team outside the top 4 wins the Champions League then they get qualification instead of the 4th place english team. Did that happen in this case?

This happened on my Reading game. Man City won the Champions League but finished 5th so I have to play Europa League after finishing 4th. Wasn't amused.

Back