ENGLAND HELP !!

Reaction score
I just joined england on my current save i have already appointed Michael appleton as my uner 21 manager ray clemence as my under 19 manager and stuart pearce as my assistant manager also jimmy floyd hasselbaink as a coach but i cant get anyone as my under 20 manager lee clark dont want it neither does shearer or zola please can someone suggest a few candidates but someone good not like dennis wise i cant think of anyone else help
PLEASE

THANKS

i also need 2 keepers i wanted foster and robinson but both are currently not willing to join international team but im thinking of ruddy and fraser forster so i need suggestions for keepers and under 20s manager please

How many fixtures do U20s actually have? If I remember most games are either U21 or U19 so you dont actually need an U20 manager

Why dont you ******* give people time to respond to your question ? You replied 4 times in the same hour ffs

If it's just the U20 World Cup that the U20s take part in I would advise you manage them yourself as it is very fun.

i guees no one knows.
g.gif

just advertise in the job centre? you get offered candidates who want te job then take your pick?

look at brendan rodgers hes my under 21 manaer but im pretty sure that he would also take the under 20's job if he was offered it

make pearce your u-20 manager and get Roy Keane or some legend u like and is good as ur assistant manager. its wat i did

like someone already said just advertise. When i manage national teams it dont bother me who manages toe u21's or u19's and so on.

Back