England Thread

• Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date
  • Replies 4K
  • Views 362K
Hungary got a complete stadium ban because couple of fans booed a black guy.

After riots on the streets of London, people breaking into stadium, widespread racism on social media and opposition fans getting beat up, I'm sure UEFA will roll out big punishments and FA will pay a £ 3.99 fine.

Last edited:

After riots on the streets of London, people breaking into stadium, widespread racism on social media and opposition fans getting beat up, I'm sure UEFA will roll out big punishments and FA will pay a £ 3.99 fine.

joke.com

ALL about the £/ €.

Related, as I didn't know where to put this, but yanno' the more that comes out about Sunday and the more testimony you watch and read ..... There but for the grace of God they didn't have another Hillsborough. (In terms of a serious crush. Not how the respective fans behaved/ reacted on the day.). It looked scary as all heck to watch with the stairways all around the lower section rammed and the rows 2/3 deep. But the more testimony that emerges it's staggering that could be allowed to happen to that degree.

It all sounds as grim as Athens was 2007 with the carnage there and the complete lack of turnstiles counting who was coming in after the absolutely mad decision to host the biggest game in football in an athletics stadium. Except this looks even worse.

Absolutely despicable what went down. NO way in **** England get the 2030 WC now.

And they wonder why you don't want to be associated with the National team.

Last edited:
An Italian's tournament tattoo.

Amused me. 😆

1626526176530.png