• Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 1K

Kylo

MAAAATTT DAMMOONNNNNN
Reaction score
After beating Spain 2-1 :)

Thoughts?

I'll provide links soon.

Did this not happen a couple of days ago? Is their not already a thread on this?

It was two days ago, but no thread that I know of. :)

Oh must have been another site i was on recently. Good win for us good for the future seeing new talent and knoewing our english boys aren't dying out to all the foreighn guys being brought into the Premier league teams. Hopefully we can emulate this on the Big stage in 8 days time

haha... nice... have any link to see the match?

Yeah would like to see some footage

---------- Post added at 02:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 AM ----------

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wFeZjwQdR8"]YouTube- England U17's beat Spain U17's in 2010 European Championship final[/ame]

1st goal went down as an own goal but connor wickham the young striker for ipswich scored the winner, was a great finish.

Was a pretty good game, a few of us on the IRC channel were watching it live.

Hopefully these young lads can teach a lesson to the big boys and we can beat Spain 2-1 in the final of the world cup :) Robert Hall FTW!!!

great for the future of the England team. Especially impressive as they came from 1-0 down.

i watched the game live , conor wickhams one to watch for the future , i hear fergie wants to snap him up from keano. Josh McEachrans also a talented lad at chelsea , but i didnt see the spanish players i was expecting the likes of muniain

Back