England vs Ukraine -- At the cinema

Reaction score
Tonight certin odeon cinema's are showing the england game againest Ukraine . Only Selected venue's. Have your say on this.....

Good idea, I bet it will cost about £10 though.

I'd rather pay £10 to watch it in a cinema rather than £10 to watch it on a computer monitor.

Just to clear it up though I won't be paying anything. I'd rather watch Russia v Germany.

I believe it is 8 quid to go and watch it at the cinema and the England team will play their best because Capello is ruthless and if anyone purposely plays badley today will be subbed and most likely dropped for the game for the game on Wednesday.

I believe it is 8 quid to go and watch it at the cinema and the England team will play their best because Capello is ruthless and if anyone purposely plays badley today will be subbed and most likely dropped for the game for the game on Wednesday.
Very true mate :)

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

Is there no way we can watch it free on sites like justin.tv?

Is there no way we can watch it free on sites like justin.tv?

If the people who pay for the stream decide to stream their copy then yes.

There were hundreds of streams of Blizzcon so there's likely to be a few England streams, although your average Blizzcon viewer is probably a bit more tech savvy than your average England fan.

Blizzcon.oO)
I'll probably just watch watch sky sports news with goal livescore on the laptop.

I'll take a look for some links later probably, what time does it kick off?

Back