English Future Wonderkids?

• Thread starter Thread starter Mamu_1989
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 6K

Mamu_1989

Reaction score
I am with England and the WC2010 is coming up and i wanted to call up 3 future wonderkids so they get some experience in World Cup. I hope for some matches which i'll be 3 goals up or so and sub them into the match, any help on players? i already have Hart in the squad

did that, but i don't think they're the future best players i mean even when i looked around i didn't find hart in the u21 :S

did that, but i don't think they're the future best players i mean even when i looked around i didn't find hart in the u21 :S

Maybe because hes too old? <)

Just constantly have your scouts assigned to England, they should pick up on a fair amount of promising youngsters.

charlie austin swindon striker looks pretty good, nathan delfouneso, welbeck, danny rose

Matt Wetherall
:D
OJ
Yeah, just scout England constantly and ransack your younger squads.

wonderkids / good prospects that i know of are:

Jack Rodwell
Dan Gosling
Jose Baxter
Freddy Sears (in mine he is the next michael owen)
Jonjo Shelvey
Kyle Naughton
Alex Smithies
on my save lee hills has turned out amazing at left back
Victor Moses
Also in my game Shawcross turns out to be the best england CB in the game

Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere Wilshere

go for shawcross, welbeck and richards, all 3 of them are young and would do a good job should you get lots of injuries

Nathan Delefonsoue how ever you spell his name lol cracking future wonder kid i think his 19!

Anyone seen Sean Morrison of Swindon, plays DC and hes about 19ish I think, not suggesting him for the world cup, just wondered what you guys think of him....

Only asking because in pretty much every game I start as a Championship team my scouts recommend him....

Last edited:
Alex Smithies - GK
Mark Beevers - DC
Kyle Naughton - D/WB R
Joe Mattock - D/WB L
Kieren Gibbs - D/WB/M L
Dan Gosling - DM/MC/M/D R
Jonjo Shelvey - AMC/MC (maybe even ST)
Junior Stanislas - AMR
Jay Rodriquez - ST
Jose Baxter - ST

Most of the above are top 4 material after 4-5 seasons and can be signed by a championship side with enough money/status to tempt them.

Jonjo Shelvey, Miles Addison, Jack Rodwell, Nathan Delfouneso

Back