btwo5

Reaction score
i want to build a team around young english players, likes of shaw etc, with some other talent like de gea etc

currently at united

What formation are you playing?

4-2-3-1. ALos trying 4-4-1-1. Can't seem to get Rooney or van Persia to score so selling vap Persie.

Building a team around youth and low wages 50k max want English and foreigns but mainly english

de gea
varela jones/Evans Mandela evra. Trying for shaw or Davies to swap for evra
Varretti fellani. Will be Powell/Barkley and varretti
lallana mata/Rooney Janazaj/kagawa
mitrogov/Rooney

You do all of that in the first season, and you'll get yourself whupped. I get the fun in making a young team, but any team is developed slowly. So many changes in the first season, to the first team will spoil your team cohesion completely, and you'll start to lose. Also, van Persie and Rooney both are beasts in the latest version, although it is advisable to keep RvP as he is a better tutor. RvP as a poacher and Rooney as a F9 in the correct tactical setup will get around 20-30 goals easily in the first season..

Let's see, based on my United save atm:

De Gea

Chambers/Clyne/Rafael - Jones - Evans/Ginter - Shaw

Verratti - Barkley

Powell/Mata - Januzaj - JWP/Hughes

Wilson (United U18s)/Werner

There are a number of other notable exclusions, of course, but most of that team is English.

You do all of that in the first season, and you'll get yourself whupped. I get the fun in making a young team, but any team is developed slowly. So many changes in the first season, to the first team will spoil your team cohesion completely, and you'll start to lose. Also, van Persie and Rooney both are beasts in the latest version, although it is advisable to keep RvP as he is a better tutor. RvP as a poacher and Rooney as a F9 in the correct tactical setup will get around 20-30 goals easily in the first season..

Also, this. 2 or 3 signings a season, work hard on team cohesion, sell on your old players before they depreciate in value as well.

im on the vita so no tutoring so that doesnt really matter. currently in january so a couple more signing in the summer window when i have more transfer funds, seeing as im slowly dropping the wages from the pensioners

Let's see, based on my United save atm:

De Gea

Chambers/Clyne/Rafael - Jones - Evans/Ginter - Shaw

Verratti - Barkley

Powell/Mata - Januzaj - JWP/Hughes

Wilson (United U18s)/Werner

There are a number of other notable exclusions, of course, but most of that team is English.

Also, this. 2 or 3 signings a season, work hard on team cohesion, sell on your old players before they depreciate in value as well.

trying to get clyne aswell, is januzaj a better AP than mata ? becuase ive always player januzaj on the left and rooney though the middle as either AP or SS

JWP ?

trying to get clyne aswell, is januzaj a better AP than mata ? becuase ive always player januzaj on the left and rooney though the middle as either AP or SS

JWP ?

Januzaj works very well actually as a SS in a central-right position for me (3 AMCs behind an AF).

James Ward-Prowse, Southampton

Januzaj works very well actually as a SS in a central-right position for me (3 AMCs behind an AF).

James Ward-Prowse, Southampton

also tried for prowse, i guess i should have started with southampton especially with that youth centre

sturggling to score with 4-2-3-1 switched to 4-4-1-1 mata as my ss seems awesone scoring for fun, nothing coming from my strikers tho, verratti has been making 100 + passes last 4 games in this formation

Last edited: