English Hero achievement

Reaction score
I have just getting Blyth Spartans promoted to Premier League through the Championship playoffs in 2020/2021 season. Im now into January of my 1st season in Premier League and the English Hero achievement still hasnt been activated, should this have already been activated when i gained promotion or will it be activated after my 1st season in Premier League??

It should have been activated the moment you achieved promotion. What division did you start off in with Blyth?

did you have an online connection for the full game if you did it in offline mode that might be why

did you have an online connection for the full game if you did it in offline mode that might be why

Achievements unlock even when you are offline. However, I did notice that for a period a while ago that they didn't. It seems to be fixed but that may be the problem. You could have unlocked the achievement whilst offline whilst the system wasn't fully working.

same! i took Radcliffe Borough from the evo stick division 1 north to the premiership i didn't get it either!!

Achievements unlock even when you are offline. However, I did notice that for a period a while ago that they didn't. It seems to be fixed but that may be the problem. You could have unlocked the achievement whilst offline whilst the system wasn't fully working.

I play both online and offline, i must admit i remember there was a time when i got goal of the month (only time ever) and it never unlocked. Bet that was around the time i got Promoted. Darn! now in 2027/28 season still in prem and not unlocked. i have a game time of 7 days. theres no way ill b doin this again. A achievement that will stay locked haha

It was a bug it seems. Fixed in latest patch.

SI said:
Football Manager 2012 v12.1.0 Changelist
-----------------------------

General
=======
- Fixed bug with promotion from bottom to top achievement not working.

Back