English Hero Achievment

• Thread starter Thread starter stewafc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 2K

stewafc

Reaction score
Ok, Iv'e been Wrexham now for 19 years. Getting rather bored of it now, won the Prem three times on the bounce, league cup 4 times, FA Cup once, Champions League twice, World Club Cup once and Community Shields numerous times and now want a new challenege. I'm going to stay for 1 more season so I get my Club Legend - Stayed at one club for 20 seasons achievment. So after that season I'm going to leave Wrexham and go a team in the N/S Conference and get them to the Prem for that Achievement, because my manager reputation etc is world class will I attract better players/coaches than I would do if I was to start the game again as a new manager? Plus there are some decent big teams in the N/S Conf now, Bradford, Huddersfield, Oldham, Tranmere that I could do a job with.

Not that sure about attracting better players etc, maybe if you have a good relationship with someone they might but never really tested it.

Should be good trying to get a club like that up to the premier league, i just couldn't leave the club i was at because i've trained these player for years.

GL with it all, take the Tranmere job if they're still in it.

Last edited:
you'd be able to sign beter players to a slight extent and the players are more likely to listen to you, however it's not really that much different to starting a game at that level with international player as past experience.

Back