ThePav

Reaction score
A mate of mine asked me to do B teams in England. And i found this work

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...cenarios/150712-english-b-team-challenge.html

Both files use the LFC Update which you can find here

LFCMarshalls Summer Transfer Update 2014 (3.8.14) - Downloads - Football Manager 2014 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

View attachment 347546View attachment 347543

English B Teams - Credit Will1981

What I've done is just tweak his work as he had not set up the affiliations correctly. So i copied what Barca have for Barca B and put that into practice for the 44 B teams in England. B teams cant get promoted to the top division. I think this is a much better idea than what the FA presented a few months ago. Putting B team leagues in at this level just makes a lot more sense.

You can even start off as manager of the B team and earn your way to the top of your club. And again it will develop your players as they are playing at a better level. Note the B team are a club on there own but have the same board as the top club. So potentially could be lucrative for the top club depending on how well you do.

I would love somebody to sort out the kits/logos for us in the graphics folder. It's a case of creating a config file so if anybody reads this and can help would be appreciated. I will put up some requests on the site and see if anybody will help and post the work in here.

Here is a link for the file. Any problems/suggestions let me know.

http://www4.zippyshare.com/v/29810738/file.html - B Team Spanish System

UPDATE

English II Teams - Credit KPVillaFan

View attachment 347560View attachment 347559

apvmoreira asked for a German model where you have a II Team. So in this file this is what you get. The difference is, you cant manage these teams directly like you can with the B teams. However, these teams can play your tactics, you can appoint the manager the staff everything which you cant do on the B team file, and in lots of ways is a better idea and easier to use if your managing your top club. You can also manage the side yourself by changing the staff responsibilities. But that would be a lot of work.

Your U18 team has been disbanded and the II team is in its place. You still have the U21's but the squad is now bigger as they have been merged with the U18's. But again it gives you a better standard to develop your youth.

Here is the link for the II team proposal

http://www23.zippyshare.com/v/10511651/file.html- II team German System

Last edited:
would be great if you out an option on non controlled teams like the B teams in Germany.

In Spain, the B teams are managed separately from A teams, this means that their manager can choose tactics, send players to C team, get players from C team and even buy/sell if you let them.

In Germany, the B teams work like the reserve squads in England, except they can play in the league, which is IMO, much better for squad management.

Yeh, there 2nd teams. Like Bayern II etc, i get ya. I've set it up like spain, so you move players to affilliate and everyone moves freely, so its not a loan, it was easier... i'll have a look at the germany thing tho if i got the time. I'll see the feedback from other people. In the german system will your 2nd teams play tactics and can you appoint the manager?

Yeh, there 2nd teams. Like Bayern II etc, i get ya. I've set it up like spain, so you move players to affilliate and everyone moves freely, so its not a loan, it was easier... i'll have a look at the germany thing tho if i got the time. I'll see the feedback from other people. In the german system will your 2nd teams play tactics and can you appoint the manager?

No, i will do it for them. they are b teams but work like reserve squads

So now, which team will play the u-18 tournament and NextGen cup?

Not sure tbh mate, not had a chance to play on it. It goes over the u18's not a lot you can do about it. But as your II team is in an actual real league and fa trophy etc, it doesnt really matter i suppose

Not sure tbh mate, not had a chance to play on it. It goes over the u18's not a lot you can do about it. But as your II team is in an actual real league and fa trophy etc, it doesnt really matter i suppose

It plays in the FA cup??? So it will play in the League cup if promoted?

Need to test if it goes into the premier also and that thing from Next gen league you have to check it....