English Legend :)

partyparkins

Reaction score
I've always thought people must be cheating when they've been able to do what I've just done.
I've taken FC Halifax to the Premiership in consecutive seasons winning the Conference North, play offs in Conference Prem, 3rd in League 2, won League 1 and then 2nd in the Championship... Actually a bit shocked!
Has anyone else achieved this? Happy to post pictures and stuff to prove it and show no foul play! This was worth not revising for my exams for!

Cheers mate... First time I've ever managed it on any FM, normally get a decent job offer and leave but didn't have a single one this time haha

Well in buddy, haha!

Nowhere near your extent, but I've had consecutive promotions with Doncaster in my first two seasons. Premier division is different class though, was being tonked 5-0 at HT by reigning champions Tottenham (at Hoddle Stadium?! haha) so force quitted and logged on to here for some tactics haha :/

Excellent I got to the prem last season with Blyth Spartans but took me 2 attempts in championship 1 to consolidate 1 to go up , had some great regens and got built a new stadium which was awesome! Then 13 came out , and it's pretty dam hard

I holidayed 1st season to get a newly promoted team in BSS I chose st Neots, currently just won promotion to championship but I'm in 2019 so not back to back promotions

Nice one im currently playing a save with farnboro town im 3 rd at the mo in my first season one thing i have struggled with is getting players to sign cant find even average players for the division that will sign, could you recomend anyone who you remember that stands out as being decent for say blue square prem standerd?

Hoping i can stay with this team and resist temptation to move on .

Nice one im currently playing a save with farnboro town im 3 rd at the mo in my first season one thing i have struggled with is getting players to sign cant find even average players for the division that will sign, could you recomend anyone who you remember that stands out as being decent for say blue square prem standerd?

You won't get anyone decent to be fair just loan loan loan! It becomes ten times easier once into the BSP

I have taken teams from non-league to winning the Champions League before, however I have only ever done it back-to-back every season once with Luton on FM12, setting records for highest scored in a season in every league, exept my League 1 record got beaten later!

Season 1: Won BSP, Season 2: League 2, Season 3: League 1 + FA Cup, Season 4: Championship + League Cup, Season 5: 3rd in Prem +FA Cup, Season 6: Won the Champions League and won the Prem!

I have taken teams from non-league to winning the Champions League before, however I have only ever done it back-to-back every season once with Luton on FM12, setting records for highest scored in a season in every league, exept my League 1 record got beaten later!

Season 1: Won BSP, Season 2: League 2, Season 3: League 1 + FA Cup, Season 4: Championship + League Cup, Season 5: 3rd in Prem +FA Cup, Season 6: Won the Champions League and won the Prem!

Did the same with Luton, but gave up after finishing 15th in Prem on first try.

You won the fa cup in league 1???

I'm currently in the championship with fc united spent two seasons in league two but got promotion from league one at first attempt. I'm 15th in championship away record is miles better than home record

You won the fa cup in league 1???

Yeah, but only after I got a sugar daddy midway through the 2nd season, gave me like £1m to spend, which is loads for league 2/1

And I admit that I was extremely lucky, only prem team I played was Arsenal and they played a **** squad. I just counter-attacked the whole match :/ (Took 3 of the matches to pens too, including the final)

David Lynch (Still with me in Prem), Theo Streete (Played up to Championship), David Bevan (Sold in league 1), Alan Moogan, Alex Brister... they were all good signing for me!

I've won the league and 2 French cups with Toulouse 1st season, 2nd season I won them all again aswell as the champions league beating barca 7-5 on agg along the way

Average age of my squad is 21

Back