English players wanted.

• Thread starter Thread starter EddieAsh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 4K

EddieAsh

Reaction score
I am currently at the start of my third season and won the quad last year. (Prem, Fa and Capital One Cup and UEL)

does anyone have an suggestions of english players and their position i could add to my team :)

wing backs and DM is my priority but any position is great.

First, the name of your team, and do you have any english player on your team?

Southampotn

currently have:
Ings
Clyne
Bertrand
Forster
Ward-Prowse

Chambers, Shaw, Butland, Sterling, Patrick Roberts, John Stones, Erik Dier, Harry Kane, Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Dominic Solanke, Phil Jones, Chalobah, Alex Devay, Todd kane.

Flanagan and Chalobah would suit the positions you've mentioned. Henderson is also extremely good for the centre of the park.

ok will scout them all, then will decide who i want :)

cheers guys

Henderson is worth getting just for the fact he is a simply superb tutor. With Soton having a great youth academy, would be worth getting to train any potential prospects.

For DM it has to be Rossiter or Ledson as they both have the potential to be beasts and Wingbacks could be Byram, Mandela Egbo (Palace player who develops into a great RB) and Calum Chambers.

i think my initial targets will be John Stones, Raheem Sterling and Jordan Rossitor

Kinda need some help now to lure players away from their current clubs, stones won't leave Everton :/

Back