sammeir1234

Reaction score
Hi guys.
As the title suggests, I'm thinking of starting a network game within the next few days, using the teams from the Barclays Premier League! If you're interested, drop me a message on here with your name, steam ID, and preferred team (first come first served!). If we only get 13-16 people at first, we can start the game with AI and people can always join later on.

About me: My name is Sam, and I live in Chester (so all times that may be posted within the next few days will be GMT). I am free most evenings and weekends, as well as Fridays. I've been playing FM since 2008, and would consider myself about average, although chances are you lot are gonna make me look bad :D

I've never hosted a network game before so any suggestions for "ground rules" would be appreciated, and feel free to ask any questions!
Cheers folks,
Sam

am intrested in joining, coisty7 my steam id, preferred liverpool, but any will do

Im interested. Preffered team is West Brom.
Steam ID - dsfmark
Im free all day on tuesdays and free most evenings.

Hi im interested name on steam is Brownman3079 and my name is Tony. I want to be Tottenham thanks

I would like to be newcastle utd please?

I can play when ever needed :) add my steam paul_lane1992

Hi my names Jack would love to play :) steam name is muzhead and I would like to Manchester United if possible ;)

evatt38 and I'd like to be Fulham or Everton.

fm has updated so should have ironed out most of the network issues guys, enjoy yourself :)

I´m interested! My username on Steam is hej64 and i like to be Liverpool <3 JFT96! YNWA!

steam: martindi7
team: chelsea or newcastle
about me: I'm living in Lithuania, so my time zone is GMT+2. I think, it will not cause difficulty.

Last edited: