English Tier League System Data - 10.3.0

mrflibblehat

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have looked at many posts on this site (and others) about a league system for the 10th tier. I have downloaded (Super Bladesman’s English National League System Update) but have no luck on version 10.3.0 after many hours of trying to fix problems in the editor.

I am wondering if there is a lower league system data file that works for patch 10.3.0 and also if there are data files that go lower than tier 10?

Thankyou for any help.

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

This can now be closed, I have managed to find a work version with Patch 10.3.0. For anyone who is interested.

http://community.sigames.com/showth...-League-System-Update-Taking-FM10-to-Level-10

There's one that goes down further I think... i see in one of the stories on here that some guy started in the Wiltshire County League or something like that, that's definatly level 11 at best

There's one that goes down further I think... i see in one of the stories on here that some guy started in the Wiltshire County League or something like that, that's definatly level 11 at best

You got a link,would love to download

Back