Enter Key Not Working

• Thread starter Thread starter brommers92
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1K

brommers92

Reaction score
Hey guys a boaring question to ask lol but, when I am typing on fm base and I want to start a new paragraph, I hit the enter key to move a row down the page and nothing happens which is a shame because I have a very good tactic to upload but presentation is very key to me and I cannot use the enter key to enter new paragraph WHY ?? If somebody can give me a solution I will have the tactic thread uploaded tonight :)

Last edited:
Hey guys a boaring question to ask lol but, when I am typing on fm base and I want to start a new paragraph, I hit the enter key to move a row down the page and nothing happens which is a shame because I have a very good tactic to upload but presentation is very key to me and I cannot use the enter key to enter new paragraph WHY ?? If somebody can give me a solution I will have the tactic thread uploaded tonight :)

All I can say is, it is your computer, not the website. I presume you have tried restarting your computer? What web browser are you using?

Yeah I have tried restarting it and everything, it works on any other website apart from FMBASE which is a tad bit strange :/ Im using the latest version or internet explorer aswell bud.

Wierd :/ Try holding shift down as you press enter, might work.

Have you tried Firefox or chrome? They are both way way better than Internet Explorer

Back