Enzo Reale - Future Wonderkid

• Thread starter Thread starter ADDUTD
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2K

ADDUTD

Reaction score
As a youth team scout over the last year or so ive worked alot in france and for sure the most exciting player i've watched over that time is Enzo Reale i've decided to tell you about him with france u19 still in the tournament and its coming to the late stages so if they win for sure you should catch there last game(s).

He's a tricky winger who can play either side of the wing and loves to attack defenders he has a huge future and i hope the fm scouts have been tracking his progress as i have and make him a wonderkid on the upcoming fm game definitely one to watch and as i say try and check him out in the u19 championships which is shown on eurosport.

I dont know how good he is on this years fm but if youve seen him in a game during probably aroud 2015 he would be at his best then please feel free to post screenies of him and we can see how he progresses on fm10.

I am in 2016 and he plays for sporting toulon var, he'd probably be good for a team in coca-cola league 2 or lower.

hes currently playing for olympique lyonnais

im sure **** greatly improve for next seasons fm

green14 a chamiponship team not one of the more well known championship team and one with a small reputation unable to tell you who part of there policy for youth scouts hopefully if i become first team scout then i can say but theres not too many small team left in the champ so that should narrow it down.

Last edited:
Back