EPL Game to start TODAY 10.3-Reliable Fast Game

Jamie.

Reaction score
Basically all teams are free, I will be using hamachi, the game will START when I get 4 people interested with a view to keep recruitment of manager open until 12am Thursday
I have a fast connection and am looking to run this game for at least 4 seasons, as long as people are reliable and flexible we should have fun, I do accept exceptions and will accept absence from game time as long as reasons have been given before hand, I am understanding to circumstance.
Post your teams here or simply join the hamachi network and I will update the thread
All teams apart from chelsea are free
If enough interest is given(15+) I would happily expand the game to make it either EPL/Championship or EPL/La Liga
Depending on demand of course....
Hamachi ID: Summertime EPL
Password: 123
If I have ZERO Interest by 12pm today I will assume that the game is dead and abandon this project
Chelsea- Me
Manchester City- Phil

Last edited:
Can i play? I will go arsenal

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

im in ur hamachi network just dont know what the sever adress is to put into fm10 i have 10.3 also

Is there still time for me to join? if so I'll take Villa.

i dont know how to start a new thread so im just adding to this.....

looking to start a game i got patch 10.3 and have the big 4 in england pimped out with all debts cleared and 500,000,000 in each teams banks and 150 mil to spend on players in season 1 im liverpool

only looking for 4 players max 1 for each big 4 club but one reliable person would be great im on most nights if intrested reply here or add me at hamachi Name. domd Password. 1234