• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris

Reaction score
Ok we need 2 strikers and thats us :)

henry and bent

henry because hes just generally awesome

bent because last season he was playing for ipswich and has really stepped it up a level

Henry and Keane for me. Keane was basically out the door at the start of the season but is now one of Spurs key players.

Hnourable mention to Saha, im not a fan but his pace and turning ability is top class. Pity it takes him 4 sitters to score...well hes prob down to 3 now

Henry and Rooney. You can't have team of the season without either of them. They have just been top-class.

How comes Yakubu's innit? Even JFH has been better than him

As much as I love Ruud (he was the second highest scorer) I went for henry cos its his last season and Rooney cos he was awesome. Bent and Keane also had great seasons though...as did Craig Bellamy :D

Went for Rooney and Keane myself, both have been in superb form for there respective clubs most of the season and grabbing some goals along the way. Not chose Henry cos I dont think hes been that special this year.

Henry & Rooney. Both great players who have had great seasons.

Henry (spits) and Keane

Henry because without him Arsenal are almost nothing - seriously when we were at the Libarywe should have destroyed them and would have if we had been on target more until he came on.
Keane because since October- November he has just been awesome. And to think we almost sold him to Everton at the start of the season!

Thierry Henry - Hes just diff class, yet another brill season.

Wayne Rooney - Been in superb form 4 Man Utd.

Kris said:
Who added Fowler ? Lee? you suck

:haha: Fowler pwns, everyone else is average so I added someone who was worthy of my vote. I was going to add Crouch but I thought that would be taking it too far.

He is fat and past it dont vote Fowler.

Robbie Fowler is a legend but my vote for him didn't register!!!
Henrys vote worked tho!
come on lfc 2moro

1.Bent - Top english goalscorer, Played for ipswich in the CCC and i feel really sorry for him because he never even made the back up england team

2.Henry - Amazing in arsenal champions league run, a great captain, top goal scorer as usual and stayed at arsenal :D

Status
Not open for further replies.