Votes: 0 0.0%
  • S. Giannakopoulos

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris

Reaction score
Ok here is the Right Wing selection, My vote goes to Aaron Lennon as he has been so great this season and imo should be in the wc team.

My vote goes to Ronaldo, his goals and assists win it for me. Lennon's only recently shown what he can do, I wouldn't put him in the WC Squad yet, not with SWP around.

yeah lennon for me too , he hastn played all season put 2nd half he has come in to his own and showed he should go to germany

Ronaldo has had a good season (few blips here and there though). Lennon a close second as he has been very entertaining.

Lloyd said:
Lennon's only recently shown what he can do, I wouldn't put him in the WC Squad yet, not with SWP around.

Ja because SWP has been in deadly form all season...Lennon4wc.

Sean said:
Ronaldo has had a good season (few blips here and there though). Lennon a close second as he has been very entertaining.

Same here.

Ronaldo, he's been good all season. but lennon has been great, hes going to be massive. Ronaldo cos im a utd supporter :D

Midfield right

aaron lennon has showed great potential and should be in the wc set up!!
even if hes just a sub for the start.

i would have gone for Ronaldo or maybe lennon but chose Solano cos he has been great and scored important goals for an otherwise dire Newcastle team

Lennon for me, hes been brilliant and if hes allowed to run with the ball and given the right service he scares defences.
He has been dangerous in pretty much all his games but has only really shown an end result since January.
Ronaldo is class too - but Lennon for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back