Error 41 - Crash Dump on June 30th/July 1st

• Thread starter Thread starter Agincourt
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 8K

Agincourt

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just wondered if anyone can help me with this issue. It happens each time I try when I try to advance from June 30th at the end of my 2nd season. I have a prior save which does the exact same thing at this date too, so I'm hoping it's not a corrupt game save and something which can be avoided or sorted.

I've already tried deleting the face and logo packs and I've cleared the cache in the game's interface menu.

Any ideas?

The crash dump name is: FM 2015 v15.2.1.585343 (2014.12.30 14.48.48)

Thanks in advance.

Weird, I have the EXACT same problem but I'm in 2017/2018 (Season 4). Soon as I try to go to 2nd July, it just crashes, every time :(( I posted it on the SI forums, waiting on a response. Once I get one, I'll reply back to this, hopefully it might help you too

Hi guys,

Just wondered if anyone can help me with this issue. It happens each time I try when I try to advance from June 30th at the end of my 2nd season. I have a prior save which does the exact same thing at this date too, so I'm hoping it's not a corrupt game save and something which can be avoided or sorted.

I've already tried deleting the face and logo packs and I've cleared the cache in the game's interface menu.

Any ideas?

The crash dump name is: FM 2015 v15.2.1.585343 (2014.12.30 14.48.48)

Thanks in advance.

So Neil Brock, the SI Forum Admin, messaged me back saying "Okay it's an issue we're aware of and one we're looking into - apologies you've encountered this in your save. We're looking into the issue now."

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/415943-Crash-Dump-after-3-seasons < there is my forum post if you want to follow it yourself. Ignore my complete failure at uploading a file :D

Crush dump issue, how do i solve it? Please help...

technical issue (crush dump)

Crush dump issue, how do i solve it? Please help...
:(

Back