joshcharrua

Reaction score
OK. I created a fair number of competitions using the Editor, but this year I decided to try to use the Advanced Rules to create some more.
One of the competitions I made gathers the best clubs from (almost) every nation in the world. It has 26 groups with 15 clubs in its first stage, then a new group stage with groups of 5 clubs each, then a cup stage until the grand final.

Thing is, and I've been having the same error with other competitions created with the advanced panel, although I can make it work in the game, when selecting the clubs to the next stage, the game ignores the club's position inside its groups and select clubs by alphabetical order to participate in the next stage.
So, yeah, you're lucky if you are Atletico or Ajax, but you will never have any chance at all if you are Valencia, even if you win every match.

I wonder if anyone can help me here?
Also, when checking rules in the editor, many times the game says "no teams found for stage..." (until eventually I tweaked a few options under "Qualifying Teams" that made it work), which seems to be connected to this error, I guess.

Thanks in advance.