Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

estimated game speed

Jul 29, 2015
Hi everyone,

just bought fm16 and started a new career. my game speed says half a star with 3 countries, what the ****!? on FM15 it was 4 1/2! i have an i5 processor so really dont know whats going on, anyone got any recommendations or had the same problem?

tw199y

Oct 4, 2015
Hopefully just a bug. I play on a 8" Toshiba quad core tablet And I get 1 star

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

joshym8

Nov 24, 2008
Apologies for posting this here, but am unable to start a new thread for some reason. I have a similar issue with only half a star game speed and a relatively new Toshiba laptop.
I'm not very computer literate, so hopefully this doesn't seem like a completely stupid question.
These are the specs:
Processor: AMD A4 6210 APU with AMD Radeon R3 graphics 1.80 GHz
RAM: 8 GB
64 bit operating system, x64 based processor
Are there any improvements I can make to improve my Laptops performance and game speed when playing FM 16?
Thanks in advance.

Average Joe

May 25, 2009
Apologies for posting this here, but am unable to start a new thread for some reason. I have a similar issue with only half a star game speed and a relatively new Toshiba laptop.
I'm not very computer literate, so hopefully this doesn't seem like a completely stupid question.
These are the specs:
Are there any improvements I can make to improve my Laptops performance and game speed when playing FM 16?
Thanks in advance.
Sounds very similar to my new laptop but I have R5 and not R3.

On a large DB with 3 or 4 countries I am on 4.5* so your problem seems odd.
On my old one I had half a star on a small DB and that runs at a fairly similar speed as my new one

Either way i wouldn't worry about star rating too much.

Jul 29, 2015
These are the specs:
Thanks in advance.
Hi Joshy,

I think it may have been a bug as it now plays 3 nations at 4 1/2 star and computer performance is 5 star. only thing i did that may say otherwise was uninstalled FM15 from steam.

Hope yours is up and running well soon!

Cheers