Ethan Rhodes

• Thread starter Thread starter tictacs
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1K
The Hunt

Friday 1st of July 2016 [day one]

Ethan : "Hello, you are through to Ethan Rhodes, whom am I speaking with please?"

Unknown : "Hello Ethan, how are you this morning?"

Ethan : "I am fine thank you, but whom am I speaking with?"

John Fenty : "It's John Fenty, the chairman of Grimsby Town"

Ethan : "Hello John, how are you doing? It's nice to hear from you on this fine morning"

John Fenty : "I am doing fine thank you Ethan, you might have heard there is a job available at Grimsby?"

Ethan : "I have been scouring the available managerial jobs and saw that Grimsby was on of them"

View attachment 117794
John Fenty : "Glad to hear you have been searching for a position as I would like to invite you for an interview"

Ethan : "Really? I would be delighted to come for an interview John, where and when would this take place?"

John Fenty : "It's only 8:17am right now so how about we convene this afternoon at 2pm at Blundell Park?"

Ethan : "Ok John, that would be great I will see you at 2pm at Grimsby's Stadium, I look forward to it."

Decisions Decisions

Friday 1st of July 2016 [day one]

• Decision one
View attachment 117793
  • Decision two
View attachment 117792
Ethan
So it gets to 10:51am and I get two e-mails through on my laptop, one in regards to Coventry City who are currently in League One. The other was in regards to Grimsby who I have already spoken to this morning and been offered an interview so I really feel I owe it to John Fenty for the phone call to head there rather than go for the Coventry City one, what do you think?

Pearce

Thursday 7th of July 2016 [day 7]

View attachment 117791Ethan
So I was invited for an interview for the position at Coventry City, I turned it down and it's a good job because going up against a Legend like Stuart Pearce would take some doing!

Back