• No-Will Stay at Barcelona

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • May be some other clubs

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SaintSinner

Reaction score
What's going with Eto'o? He seems to be really boastful of his talent. Everyone knows that he's a great striker but not the best? Check this out.

hes been linked with man city and man utd he will shock every one and join
liverpool or chelsea

man utd need him, i dont believe owen will cut it, eto scored 36 i think last season and would be amazing in the premiership, great if he joins tottenham on a free :D

eto'o seems arrogant about his career. he was so stubborn to not join real madrid in early days.

well funny how united were gonna sign aguero then end up with owen, now its eto will probally get darren bent.

really don't rate eto alot and don't think he will adapt to the premiership plus i think united need to go for someone younger IMO

Dont like him!! im happy city dint get him anyways

hes a great player, but a very bad attitude, as a united fan i hope we dont sign him, for personality reasons, id like utd to sign huntelarr or Hulk

eto'o will need some time to settle in premier league. looking at his age, by the time he settles in, he would be past his prime.

plz fergie no

Eto'o is an awesome player but he's only proven in spain dont think he'll be able to adapt to life in the premier league n WTF was Fergie thinkin wen he signed owen????

well funny how united were gonna sign aguero then end up with owen, now its eto will probally get darren bent.

HaaHaaHaaHaa

n i think he is deffo gunna stay at barca see out his 1 year left on his contract

hes a great player, but a very bad attitude, as a united fan i hope we dont sign him, for personality reasons, id like utd to sign huntelarr or Hulk

gota disagree dude hulk is a fringe player and huntelaar has been tainted by real m.

I dun rate him at all.. By the time he settles in EPL, he pasts his prime already.. Rather bet my last 10 bucks on Owen.

I don't think we should go for Eto'o... I think the money would be better spent on Aguero. Aguero is alot younger than Eto'o and will fit into the side better than he would aswell.

Sir Alex Ferguson as ruled out no more signings this summer.

I wouldn't mind seeing him at the club. He's still good-his season last year was clearly phenomenal, but maybe he is too headstrong, and would cost too much if he's in his late 20s. To the people saying he wouldn't adapt-that's bollocks. He does fall into the world-class bracket. That's like saying Madrid shouldn't have gone for Kaka cos he's only played in Italy and wont adapt in Spain.

eto'o seems arrogant about his career. he was so stubborn to not join real madrid in early days.

What? he started his career at Real Madrid and they turfed him out as a youngster, then he went to Mallorca.

I wouldn't mind seeing him at the club. He's still good-his season last year was clearly phenomenal, but maybe he is too headstrong, and would cost too much if he's in his late 20s. To the people saying he wouldn't adapt-that's bollocks. He does fall into the world-class bracket. That's like saying Madrid shouldn't have gone for Kaka cos he's only played in Italy and wont adapt in Spain.

What? he started his career at Real Madrid and they turfed him out as a youngster, then he went to Mallorca.

i don't think eto and kaka are in the same league

Back