hellroker

Reaction score
2h8bjis.png

Name:Eugene Khacheridi
Team: Dinamo Kiev
Nationality: Ukraine
Value: 2.1 million
Position: Centre Back

This guy is amazing.Scores a lot from corners.And also a great defender,destroys many attacks.Just make him stand on far post with two strong players challenge keeper and aim your corners on far post.See the goals come your way. :)

In my game Dynamo Kyvi sent him out on loan twice to Dnipro,released him and then bought him back from the club that released him for £2.8million.

<)

The realized he was good so they atleast bought him back! Good for them!

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

He just scored another goal from a corner. :p

I have him on my West Brom save and he is very good. Pace does him in sometimes but he wins almost everything in the air.

How many does he score for you from corners?

He has 3 in 10 he also has 2 man of the matches and an average rating of 7.69. I would recommend him to most premiership teams. He is an absolute steal at £1.7m.

Last edited:
Looks awesome!! Great find might fit into my newly promoted QPR team! Any idea of his PA?

how far is this into the game? in the beginning he has 17 heading, 12 marking and 13 tackling:(

how far is this into the game? in the beginning he has 17 heading, 12 marking and 13 tackling:(

What patch are you on, mate? On patch 10.3 he had 18 marking 13 and tackling 14 also strength 20 but at 23 years old he can still improve as he is quite young for a centre half.