Eugene Seleznyov or Mario Bolotelli

seleznyov as forward, use balotelli left winger...and seleznyov select him as target man, and distribution to head

He means, if you play "use target man" make sure the the balls are set to go to the target mans head. I.e. Target Man Supply: To Head.

hi steaua bucharest,

did it makes different if i make target man supply to head? currently using target man cardozo and my sub target man is adriano.

currently using mix, and cardozo 17 goals in 34 games. too little goals?

Ice

just signed balotelli for arsenal £16.5mill they wanted 27mill! got alot of injuries so hopeing he will be good up front? i will let u know if he makes an instant impact!don`t no the other player his stats look good ! how much does he go for?

once again, balotelli should be used on any wing, and seleznyov should be your forward, and set him as your target man, he will definately bag you 25+ goals a season

just signed balotelli for arsenal £16.5mill they wanted 27mill! got alot of injuries so hopeing he will be good up front? i will let u know if he makes an instant impact!don`t no the other player his stats look good ! how much does he go for?

what in-game year are you in?

dunno bout Eugene yet but i signed Balotelli for £11.25m and i must say he does score some spectacular goals (those 30yarders) but the goals come too sparingly and tat doesnt justify his price tag at all...