Euro fight still on - Carragher

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 502

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Liverpool vice-captain Jamie Carrgher says the Reds can still qualify for the Europa League.

More...

Agreed. Tottenham can't score a goal at the moment, so wouldn't surprise me.

Striker please Harry... how many times!?

You should of bought Robbie Keane back from us...

You can still get to the CL. It's looking unlikely at the moment..but things can change quickly. Dont be depressed.

There is still many points to fight for. I want City to get to CL..but i wouldn't mind Tottenham getting in there either.

This is just football!! Not about life and death..keep you head held high!

You should of bought Robbie Keane back from us...

Indeed, if only we had someone of his calibre at the moment.

You can still get to the CL. It's looking unlikely at the moment..but things can change quickly. Dont be depressed.

There is still many points to fight for. I want City to get to CL..but i wouldn't mind Tottenham getting in there either.

This is just football!! Not about life and death..keep you head held high!

You'd think I had added a bunch of crying smilies and a picture of a razorblade judging by this response.

Indeed, if only we had someone of his calibre at the moment.

You'd think I had added a bunch of crying smilies and a picture of a razorblade judging by this response.

Heh..sorry if i missunderstood something. Just wanted to say that i wouldn't write Tottenham yet. ;)

Last edited:
I doubt Liverpool can get into Europe now, and that's coming from a Liverpool fan.
But next season we have the chance to get into the Europa League and maybe even challenge for the Champions League. :)

If Chelsea have a chance of winning the league, then so do Liverpool. It's all to play for. Wouldn't put them out of it.

Hang on, thought 6th place got Europa League as well ?

If Chelsea have a chance of winning the league, then so do Liverpool. It's all to play for. Wouldn't put them out of it.
Why?
Chelsea are 10 points ahead of liverpool with a game in hand over them. They also have a much better goal difference than liverpool.oO)
If liverpool won all their remaining games and United lost all of their's they would be level on points. It's as close to impossible as it gets.

Last edited:
Back