European Qualification - Custom League

• Thread starter Thread starter bluebird6
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 6K

bluebird6

Reaction score
I have just created a Magners league and regional teams for Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Ireland. Iam now trying to get champions league and the europa league qualification through the league. Does anyone know how i would go about doing this? Thanks. :D

When its finished i'll give it ago....... although it still has a lot of work to be done on it :)

Basically:

Competitions > European Champions Cup (or whatever) > Registered Teams > Your teams.

Delete some of the teams and replace them with the ones you want.

NOTE:

If you put more teams than there were before,it may damage the whole tournament and make it unplayable.

when you are finished making the DB i beg your good soul to upload (6)

Basically:

Competitions > European Champions Cup (or whatever) > Registered Teams > Your teams.

Delete some of the teams and replace them with the ones you want.

NOTE:

If you put more teams than there were before,it may damage the whole tournament and make it unplayable.

Thank you..

Will the same teams go in it each year or if I put the previous league positions for the teams that are put in, will that make the teams that finish in those postions qualify for the next seasons competion.

sorry I'm all new to this database creating. :D

What nation have you based the league in? If it is a European nation the rules of that nation apply, ie if it is based in Wales you get 1 champions league spot and 4 Europa League spot, if based in England 4 champs spots, 4 Europa - but you can change this........

To make any nation (In Europe) have 4 Champions League Spots and 4 Europa League spots simply open the editor, select nation, open England, write down the Reputation and ALL the EURO Coefficients figures, then select the nation you wish to change and put the info you copied in the relevant place, viola, your nation now has the same euro qualification as england.

If you have created a new top division, it may not work, i can't remember, but i think i had issues with that in the past, if thats the case, you need to use an existing top division as your top division ie, Principality Prem, Barclays Prem, SPL etc

hope that helps you

yes ano its a great deal. Do you think he will do well in the SPL and in europe ?

sorry for spam :'(:'(:'(

What nation have you based the league in? If it is a European nation the rules of that nation apply, ie if it is based in Wales you get 1 champions league spot and 4 Europa League spot, if based in England 4 champs spots, 4 Europa - but you can change this........

To make any nation (In Europe) have 4 Champions League Spots and 4 Europa League spots simply open the editor, select nation, open England, write down the Reputation and ALL the EURO Coefficients figures, then select the nation you wish to change and put the info you copied in the relevant place, viola, your nation now has the same euro qualification as england.

If you have created a new top division, it may not work, i can't remember, but i think i had issues with that in the past, if thats the case, you need to use an existing top division as your top division ie, Principality Prem, Barclays Prem, SPL etc

hope that helps you

Thanks for the info

Any ideas on what sort of rep these teams should have?

I have created the league in liechtenstein becacuse I just couldnt get it to work in one of the celtic nations... But to get the same sort of principle of the magners league in rugby, each team has been setup with affiliations clubs where players can move freely. Also I have set up an Anglo/Welsh Cup, so adding the european qualification would be like the Heineken Cup.

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

yes ano its a great deal. Do you think he will do well in the SPL and in europe ?

sorry for spam :'(:'(:'(

He should do well. He's good with the ball at his feet, doesn't rush into making passes, quite a calm player etc.

But then how well did loovens do up there?

Back