Eurovision

Reaction score
Just seeing if anyone else watched it this evening. Am very shocked that Azerbaijan won this! Should have been Sweden in my opinion.

I thought the UK did OK-ish, alot better than some previous performances thats for sure. As for Azerbaijan, who would of seen them winning it? Some good songs there, but once more political voting from some countrys... Same old Eurovision.

I thought the UK did OK-ish, alot better than some previous performances thats for sure. As for Azerbaijan, who would of seen them winning it? Some good songs there, but once more political voting from some countrys... Same old Eurovision.

they were one of the favourites.

Azerbaijan normally come in the top 3, it's the most pointless and stupid show in the world, all the voting is political/geographical.

We lost to Jedward? >.<

A barely European country winning with a ****** song. What a great competition.

Every country that votes you know before they even say it in who they're gonna vote so.....pointless competition, continued by the countries that need things like these to do a call for atention...

What about Bosnia and world's most most famous plagiator Dino Merlin ?

Germany should have won again thier song was good

I thought Denmark should have won this year. and i Jedward beat blue :)

Jedward should have won, hands down.

How is Azerbaijan Europe ffs?!!

Anyhow, I liked Denmark's song, also UK's song, Swedish guys song, Icelands song from the guys singing to the lyrics of their friend who passed away...

Oh and the russian guy, not for the song, but for his "Showman" talent :D He'll be somebody in the future, maybe not due to the lyrics as much as the "Showman" thing...