• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 706

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Manchester United defender Jonny Evans admits he feared for his future at Old Trafford after his poor form cost him his place last season.

More...

still the weakest link in United's team this year, had two good games, with only 1 or 2 mistakes so far this year, a **** of a lot better than last year! still think Fergie overrates him a lot! Him and De Gea give me sleepless nights at the moment!

Hope he can cut out his mistakes and play more conistently and confidently as he is a good player, just lacks conectration which cost us on a few occassions.. i.e. Man Utd vs Arsenal penatly against Walcott, it was unecassary as Walcott was quite far out wide and is not the most technically gifted of players...

If De Gea did not save the penalty, it would have been a different game, we were lucky (and good save by De Gea too)

still the weakest link in United's team this year, had two good games, with only 1 or 2 mistakes so far this year, a **** of a lot better than last year! still think Fergie overrates him a lot! Him and De Gea give me sleepless nights at the moment!

Hope he can cut out his mistakes and play more conistently and confidently as he is a good player, just lacks conectration which cost us on a few occassions.. i.e. Man Utd vs Arsenal penatly against Walcott, it was unecassary as Walcott was quite far out wide and is not the most technically gifted of players...

If De Gea did not save the penalty, it would have been a different game, we were lucky (and good save by De Gea too)

His passing is very good. He is so underrated by United fans, if he was signed from other team then even a decent pass would have got rare reviews..

His passing is very good. He is so underrated by United fans, if he was signed from other team then even a decent pass would have got rare reviews..

He's talking about Walcott with the comment you bolded..

Just to add my two cents in... he was a decent prospect and i stand to be corrected but will amount to very little more than an above average squad player if he stays at united.

And have to mention Jones is an absolute BEAST ... Vidic and Jones for me... man even Madrids front three will have nightmares ;)
Ferdi lil bit past it... that just testimant to how good Jones actually is, cause i rate Ferdi has aged better than Terry :) albeit with injury

Evans > O'Shea, yet both are/were same role and neither will get near a Wes Brown. Now THERE was an overlooked player, just unfortunately was always in the shadow of someone else.

He's talking about Walcott with the comment you bolded..

:P

Didn't read properly. Thought he was talking about Evans when he said about technique.. *Palm*

Back