Evenin'!

• Thread starter Beetlebum
  • Start date
  • Replies 12
  • Views 1K
B

Beetlebum

I’d love to do this terrifically original introduction but I’m not that imaginative and as such, would rather like to save the possibility of embarrassing myself.

All there is to say is that I’m most probably just like you, a football manager through and through (hey, that rhymes!)

In other news, I’m a glorified and passionate fan of music, enjoy the art of football and hold a particular love interest with a certain club, Arsenal.

I’ll see you about. :cool:

aresenal...ugh

apart from that welcome to the fold, hope u stick about and post bettle

Murali said:
aresenal...ugh

apart from that welcome to the fold, hope u stick about and post bettle
It’s Beetle, not Bettle and if you have any hopes of getting in my good books, you better not make a mistake in the shape of the aforementioned again, otherwise, there’ll be trouble.

Oh and one more thing, if you wish to insult Arsenal my advice is to at the very least, spell their name right. ;)

haha unlucky Murs.

Nice to see you're an Arsenal fan; you will be in a distinct minority! Are you still in the top 10? :p

But as an FM player,welcome and stick around

:) Welcome to FM Base, Isnt it funny how Gretna might make the Uefa Cup and Arsenal might not :D

Welcome to the Base hope you stick around and post.

Beetlebum said:
It’s Beetle, not Bettle and if you have any hopes of getting in my good books, you better not make a mistake in the shape of the aforementioned again, otherwise, there’ll be trouble.

Oh and one more thing, if you wish to insult Arsenal my advice is to at the very least, spell their name right. ;)

i suggest you dont get offended so easily, especially by an honest mistake, iam wellknown for making typo's. and also please dont make silly threats...it really does ruin the general "mood" and also doesnt reflect on you very well :)

anyway ignore all that shizzle.. i cant say nowt about arsenal after *that* defeat against them :(

Their about7th or sommmat greggles, theyll prolly get into uefa, even CL if they do good. hmm is it the top 6 or top 7 for uefa cup ??:S

he hasnt posted in nearly a week,he's not returnin :p