Ever get the feeling that...

Reaction score
....the whole game is just at random sometimes?

I've gone through patches with good teams where we just couldn't get a result. I'd change my team, change my tactics, train in different areas, buy/sell players and all that but it just wouldn't make any difference.

Plus when you call a team meeting has anyone ever known them to properly work? I've had loads but even though everyone has found motivation from them our results have still been the same. Seem to be one of the most useless features of the game.

Or am I wrong?

I find it realistic, Watching a team go through a run of bad form...plus It makes it a challenge, i'd hate it if the team didnt struggle now and then...Frustrating though when your top of the season in december and after january (where i most commonly find a poor run of form) you are floundering about in 4th trying to get a champions league place

The biggest challenge is WHAT you do when players are out Of form, complacent, having poor morale or just being exhausted. How you play when the pitches are poor or when teams starts playing with many men behind the ball against you. Also how to prevent things going wrong in the dressing room.

What precautions do you take ? How do you react when you see that the opponent wins the majority Of the tackles and your fullbacks just hoof the ball upfield when under pressure. How do you react when those deep and compact opponents restrict you to taking longshots etc?

When my team loses a couple of game (which is very rare) and the morale drops all it takes is a hammering of a bad team and i'm back to normal and it's fine again

Back