• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Jones*

Pikachuuuuuuuu
Reaction score
I don't mean for this to be controverial or for this to cause any harm.
Also if a mod deems this thread inappropriate and decides to close it,
then so be it.
Basically, this thread is coming from a conversation myself and a friend had the other day.
Have you ever, or do you think you will ever try drugs?
now i don't mean drugs like Alcohol and Tobacco,
but drugs like weed, heroin etc.

and for the record, I haven't tried any drugs,
the only drug i might ever consider trying is Weed or the stuff you smoke out a shisha.

yeah once or twice i tryed some weed just for fun really but it did not appeal to me at all i stick to me booze.

i havent but all my mates want to go to amsterdam for a week and just get totally baked

yes tried most drugs alot of them are no worse than alcohol and nearly all of them are better for you than tobacco and nicotine

Regrettably, I've tried marijuana and amphetamines. Used to smoke (again, regrettably) but gave up around a year and a half ago due to football. I'm 18 for the record.

just out of interest, what is the stuff you smoke out a shisha? (A)

I'll openly admit I smoke weed all the time. Tried MDMA but I'm too lazy for the rest.

tried weed when i was in school but hated it. i hang with about 15 other mates and im the only 1 that hasent tried anythink else i.e coke, mdma, extasy etc. it dosent appeal to me at all, beer is enough for me.

Same as deano i Smoke weed almost every day while i work , ive tried pills , speed , coke , Mushys about it really dont take anything but weed at all , and i dont drink what so ever hate the stuff.

I had weed on Saturday.

But to be fair i was hammered.

Last night weed!(H)

---------- Post added at 05:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 AM ----------

I had weed last night...A lot of weed...And why is alcohol a drug?(H)

Last night weed!(H)

---------- Post added at 05:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 AM ----------

I had weed last night...A lot of weed...And why is alcohol a drug?(H)
because it can become physhologically and physically addictive, anything that can is considered a drug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back