tommyd150

Reaction score
So now the full game is here, I've decided to do an Everton save.

My budget is £45M with £113K in wages.

What I'm looking for....

GK- Not a key signing just looking at other options.

DR- I need someone to rotate with Coleman.

CM- I need a top class DLP.

AML- Inside Forward- Support

ST- I'm looking for a young TM.

Pick up Lincoln fromGremino

you will have to wait till 1/1/2017 for him to join the club but you can pick him up for ~$1-3m

He becomes a first team player instantly as a AML/AMC

is basically a must sign

So now the full game is here, I've decided to do an Everton save.

My budget is £45M with £113K in wages.

What I'm looking for....

GK- Not a key signing just looking at other options.

DR- I need someone to rotate with Coleman.

CM- I need a top class DLP.

AML- Inside Forward- Support

ST- I'm looking for a young TM.

Peruzzi as DR
CM will hughes
ST Moise kean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

for both DM/CM riechedly Bazoer can get him for a bit under 15m in first season and is an absolute monster in the middle.

GK - if you end up with ~15 mil left go for donnarumma, best potential goalie in the game every save right now i think.

DR - Passlack, not sure how expensive he is first season but should be able to get him on loan which will make it easier to sign him with a big budget 2nd season!

AML - Felipe Anderson - absolute monster for me, led the league in assists his first 2 seasons with 15 and on pace to do even better in his 3rd. I bought Dembele this year but despite coming off the bench in substantially more games his impact is incredible so far, probably my top performer other than "stars" so far in 17. SS below

ST - don't ever play with a target man sorry

View attachment 121939

I'm just doing abit of scouting in the Brazilian league, If you're looking for an IF take a look at Dudu from SEP.

Can confirm Bazoer is a great DLP and has immense potential. I also tried Amin Younes from Ajax who seems to be a decent signing (3 Million Euro).

Maicon - Free is a good option to rotate with Coleman
Go for Danilo if he will come. Nacho from Real is a good option too. Can play across the defence. Get him for £10.5m

I went for Jefferson - £2.6m as back up GK. Scout rating 3.5 stars. Better than Stekelenberg

Witsel - £11.75m (offered valuation) is hard to turn down. Does a decent job

Yarmolenko has a £26m release clause too

Players

Would Recommend Timo Horn for GK - <8m release clause but don't know exact figure.

Jenkinson at RB is great as a Rotation option and isn't expensive.

Alex Mitrovic as a TM is amazing for my team

Play 3-5-2 so I don't know any AML as I play with Wing Backs but Charlie Daniels is one of the hardest working players on that left side I have seen in game. Just doesn't stop running.

Would also say Thiago Maia is great option for CDM/CM but don't think he's a DLP