DC: Jagielka, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Prestia, Bartra
DM/BWM: Fellaini, Rodwell, Zen
DLP: Poli, Barkley, Crisetig, Rodwell
AP: Badelj, Eriksen, Kovacic
AMR: Johnson, Dos Santos
AML: Willian, Weiss, Kadlec
CF: Sigborsson, Kadlec, Fierro, Niang

I need:

GK: 3rd choice GK, Areola got a lot of gametime last season and is pretty much ready to back-up Howard
DR: rotational player for Vrsaljko - Coleman left for £10m - Romario will join when WP get approved
AML-IF: Gueye sold for £17.5m - Dos Santos not performing as good as I expected - J. Rodriguez won't come
CF: Sigborsson was immense coming in in January and scoring 20/21 while assisting 14/21, looking for a decent back-up in case my youngsters don't perform well yet. Sturridge was offered for £2.5m but he doesn't really fit my tactic.

I have about £20m to spend on all these players.

Thx!

how have u even afforded any of them with evertons budget or reputation? never be able to signed eriksen, sigborsson, willian

At the start I sold:

- Cahill - £10m
- Bilyaletdinov - £15.5m (u need to have russia loaded - Anzhi will give this amount of money for him)
- Anichebe - trade for Eriksen - no extra money
- Osman - trade for Collison - no extra money
- Drenthe - ended his loan to free up wage budget

So Eriksen was easy and with the money I got for Bilyaletdinov and Cahill I bought Willian (£8m), Badelj (£4m) and Sigborsson in January (£8.5m). And some other minor transfers. In total I spent £4m less on players than I got in so no money issues whatsoever.

Last edited:
Back