Everton - 3rd season dilemma

• Thread starter Thread starter Prime Time
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 662
2013 summer transfer window with Everton and I have the following dilemma. I have Jovetic in my shortlist and apparently he isn't happy at Fiorentina anymore (they ended 15th in Italy last season) so I decided to put in an offer for £20m and Fiorentina accepted. For me that's the cheapest offer I have ever gotten accepted for Jovetic. I currently use Sigborrson as my DLF. I can sell him for a little over £15m. Would this 'trade' be worth it?

Second problem is quite similar. My offer for Ramsey was accepted (£15.5m) but I have Badelj in that position. Now truth be told Badeljs first season was immense but in the second season he didn't perform at all, he got the lowest avg rating of all my players and was replaced mostly by Poli. I can get up to £20m for Badelj. I play him as DLP-support. Would this 'trade' be worth it?

Third and last problem. I brought in Ospina for free. Howard has been good the last two years. He also tutored Areola for two years in a row. Should I keep Howard around @ age 34-35? I'm just afraid Ospina might not settle in immediatly since I have no experience with him.

Thx guys!

Back