Everton agree deal for teenager

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Everton have agreed a deal with Azerbaijan Premier League club Neftchi Baku which allows gives them first option to sign teenaged midfielder Araz Abdullayev.

More...

Think he went on Football Manager again. If we can get him that will be great, even though he might not be good but I trust Moyes knows what he's doing because he watches the player up to 10 times before buying him, but if we don't sign him oh well I don't know who he is anyway :)

bit pointlessn telling us about someone who wont play for ages yet

not gonna get top 4 buying people like this.............spurs after joe cole, city getting silva and toure and we are buying beckford and teenagers from portugese 3rd divisions and azerbaijan................oh dear!!!!!

To be fair he did make his international début at 16..

not gonna get top 4 buying people like this.............spurs after joe cole, city getting silva and toure and we are buying beckford and teenagers from portugese 3rd divisions and azerbaijan................oh dear!!!!!

But when you look at Fergie and Wenger, they're buying players for the future, because they know they will stay, or known for the past few years that they will and want to stay, so I hope Moyes is buying youth now and come 6 or 7 years, if he's still here, they're helping him along the way

Oh and by the way, Joao Silva was from the Portuguese 2nd Division ;)

He is only a young chap, and played internationally very young

Looks decent from what I've seen.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-hq_qCfBCE"]YouTube- Scotland (u21) 2 - 2 Azerbaijan (u21)[/ame]

Go to 0:38 to see his magic.

i know the first goal wasnt him but it was a toe poker from the angle

Yet another youngster we're signing! Its all well and good signing loads of youngsters for the future but we need players who can ifluence the league now really

I agree man, early days yet, I've heard we're in for Arne Freidrich, he would be perfect.

Back