Everton agree Senderos loan move

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 627

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Everton agree to sign defender Philippe Senderos on loan from Arsenal until the end of the season.

More...

At least he will be getting some game time. I hope he impresses to be honest and Wenger decides to keep him.

I have always quite liked him as a player. I agree with Redrup really. He'll get some games under his belt and hopefully improve and impress while he is there.

Senderos in my opinion is better than Lescott so hopefully he will fill the gap left by him in the summer and do a good job. Always liked him myself, good strong defender with a solid tackle

Always thought he was a bit error prone, never looked very comfortable with the ball at his feet either and that is something you need if your gonna play for Arsenal.

Never rated him to be honest. Reminds me of a slightly better version of Pascal Cygan - who was awful.
He should try and secure a permanent move away from Arsenal. Let's face it, he's not going to be a first team regular with the likes of Gallas, Vermaelan and even Campbell all ahead of him.

Good move...for Liverpool :p I remember Torres destroying him iin the champo league quaters,i've never liked him,but i haven't seen an awful lot of him Tbh.

not really...he is back at the end of the season

Unlikely. Wenger will probably have a deal to offload him by that point. He has never been fond of Senderos.

Back