• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 870

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Everton's Seamus Coleman faces a lengthy lay-off as scans reveal he has suffered ankle ligament damage.

More...

Pity, hoped he would be one of Evrton key players this year.

Wow, would've been one of their most influential players this season, such hard luck for a club that can't really afford any replacement.

*sits in corner ready to burst into tears of frustration*

Knew it the minute I saw it. Carlos Marchena go **** a goat. TBF if Osman plays half as well as he did towards the end of last season, we will be ok. But Alfie is right, tough to fund a replacement. I'm half hoping Rodwell get's sold for big bucks.

****!! ankle ligament damage.

could be out for like HALF/whole season IMO. sad :'(

Wow, would've been one of their most influential players this season, such hard luck for a club that can't really afford any replacement.

UNLESS....

Erm, Everton - do you fancy making some cash by selling us Phil Jagielka? £10m do it? Kthanksbye.

*sits in corner ready to burst into tears of frustration*

Well it's not like you would have a good start to the season anyway - if Wenger and Moyes could somehow combine to have half of a manager who always does really well until Christmas and one who always gets the best out of his team in the second half of the season...

Like a wet dream, except with two significantly better looking people than a skinny french pensioner and a Glasweigian ;)

UNLESS....

Erm, Everton - do you fancy making some cash by selling us Phil Jagielka? £10m do it? Kthanksbye.

Well it's not like you would have a good start to the season anyway - if Wenger and Moyes could somehow combine to have half of a manager who always does really well until Christmas and one who always gets the best out of his team in the second half of the season...

Like a wet dream, except with two significantly better looking people than a skinny french pensioner and a Glasweigian ;)

Moyes looks like he should be a prison warden sometimes when he gets seriously angry lol. Reminds me of my old PE teacher. Used to scare the **** out of me when he got mad lol

And no-keep ya £10 million quid (unless you add another £10 million on top) ;)

Moyes looks like he should be a prison warden sometimes when he gets seriously angry lol. Reminds me of my old PE teacher. Used to scare the **** out of me when he got mad lol

And no-keep ya £10 million quid (unless you add another £10 million on top) ;)

Oh come on! Don't be so ********** selfish!! I mean, you've basically kidnapped him anyway. AND - Sheffield is (might be) closer to London than Merseyside, so he basically has Arsenal DNA. £6m is my final offer - take it or leave it!

Oh come on! Don't be so ********** selfish!! I mean, you've basically kidnapped him anyway. AND - Sheffield is (might be) closer to London than Merseyside, so he basically has Arsenal DNA. £6m is my final offer - take it or leave it!

I doubt any player wants to go near London right now tbh lol

Add another £14 million lol

I doubt any player wants to go near London right now tbh lol

Add another £14 million lol

Probably true. I'll give you £3m and a mars bar. I know how you northerners like your mars bars. I'll deep fry it for you too - no extra cost.

Probably true. I'll give you £3m and a mars bar. I know how you northerners like your mars bars. I'll deep fry it for you too - no extra cost.

God I hate Mars bars :@ And you just killed it. I was born in Plymouth. So in ya face.......boi!! :P

Back