Everton Network Game - Transfer Issue

• Thread starter Thread starter iToon
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 987

iToon

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I am hoping someone could help me please...I am running an Network Game with a friends I manage Everton and I sold Kevin Miralles to Juventus for 29.5M they offereed numerous payment options but my tight transfer budget i told them that i want the 29.5M up front no clauses in which they agreed and off he went...

The problem is he went for 29.5M yet my transfer budget has only gone up for 500k to 12M??

I checked the finanical report for the month and it said that it was a good month with profits of 30M but i might live to regret the decision to sell Kevin Miralles!!

My question is how

1. Can I check the full transfer information to make sure there are no clauses that only gave me 12M up front and the rest in installments?

2. Has anyone ever seen this sort of thing happen before with the Board keeping the money??

Thanks for any advice.
iToon

Hi Guys,
I am hoping someone could help me please...I am running an Network Game with a friends I manage Everton and I sold Kevin Miralles to Juventus for 29.5M they offereed numerous payment options but my tight transfer budget i told them that i want the 29.5M up front no clauses in which they agreed and off he went...

The problem is he went for 29.5M yet my transfer budget has only gone up for 500k to 12M??

I checked the finanical report for the month and it said that it was a good month with profits of 30M but i might live to regret the decision to sell Kevin Miralles!!

My question is how

1. Can I check the full transfer information to make sure there are no clauses that only gave me 12M up front and the rest in installments?

2. Has anyone ever seen this sort of thing happen before with the Board keeping the money??

Thanks for any advice.
iToon

This will be down to the percentage the board gives you from any sale, not too sure where it shows you this thou..It's very common that the board will only give you a small percentage from any transfer especially if your board are tight b*stards
but Ctrl+G will show you any future incoming and outgoing transfer payments (monthly installments and sell-on percentages

Hey,
Thanks you so much for the advice, wish i knew that otherwise i wouldnt have sold him and he didnt really want to go i just thought i could replace him with PEA from Dortmund but only realised when a 22M bid was accepted and it said i had no money for the transfer to go through...Thats for the advice i really appreicate it... Guess he is paying for the Xmas P*ss Up then eh....

Cheers,
iToon

Back