Everton offer Beckham loan chance

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 1K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Everton manager David Moyes tells David Beckham he only has to pick up the phone if he wants a loan move to Goodison Park this winter.

More...

Do Everton have a link with LA Galaxy? Because they signed Landon Donovan on loan same time last season....

That would be good for Everton, would be good for the Premiership too haha.

Be a good sight to see him back in England.

will be good to see him in the Premiereship and I can see it happening, Beckham's heart is not in LA Galaxy anymore

It'd be a worthwhile move. Beckham back in England :D
But watching Beckham play today against the Australia side Newcastle Jets, I don't think we'd see a lot of him at all really. He seems to be battling injury.

Can't see it happening to be honest. Would be nice to have him back though.

Don't see him returning as a wide midfielder. Possibly in a deeper holding role ala Scholes.

Would be great to see Becks back in the UK. Quality player.

I can't see it happening either tbh but would be nice if it did happen

As GodCubed said, if he was ever to play in the Premier League again, you wouldn't expect him to be a wide player anymore, at least not throughout the game.

Saying that though, he's probably still got more pace than Bentley.

Apparently it was just a throwaway mark by Moyes. The last question in his press conference, and he was about to leave..That's the official word from Everton I think..

David epitomises football in England, would welcome him to the premier league with open arms, unless he curled in a 90th min free kick winner v united.

Don't see it happening personally, he has nothing to prove and getting in the England squad is beyond him.

I'd really like to buy a Beckham Everton jersey :P

Hope a deal goes through. I don't really care if he performs well enough - just seeing him on Premier League TV is enough!

Would prefer Donovan back if we're loaning from Galaxy! But exciting stuff, shame how **** we are atm.

I think they want both Becks and Donovan, if so these 2 signings could make Evertons season without a dout.

Back