• Views Views 2K

iStaan

Reaction score
My Everton team is going really good!

Last two games:

Everton 6-0 Tottenham
Everton 3-1 Man City

Outstanding 4-5-1 Formation!

If anyone wants this game please just let me know for a download. Just started it about 5 or 6 games through the first season and i have scored 12 and conceeded 1 and in first place.

I speak on behalf of all the forum when I say

no.

Honestly, why would anyone download a save that is only 5 or 6 games into the first season?

maybe because they want a game just started and all the basics done?

Mate if your going to upload anything do the tactic but only after atleast 2 seasons. Also, iGary don't be so rude he just wanted to show his successes

yeah, give it a while longer and iGary you don't speak on behalf of this forum, it's your opinion... not ours

I won't be downloading. Not because I question your management or ability, but because the Liverpool fan inside of me will die a little to see Everton doing so well :P

Good results though mate: Takeing a clean sheet against Spurs is always a tricky one and well, a win against City in Season One is an achievement in itself.

well done m8 , i beet city most of the time but i always struggle against spurs

thanks guys i am now in the semi final of the Carling Cup and just to let you know it was away i won 6-0 v Spurs so i though that would make it even better but again thanks for the backup guys:)

Hopefully your tactic remains consistantly good and then upload it with some screenshots :D

Back