Tobey Mason

Reaction score
I have just completed my first season with Everton and finished 3rd. Pretty good I thought. I signed Bakkali, Mitrovic, Goretkza (Schalke Probs mispelt), Zouma (Loads of add on fee's) and Shaw who I'm retraining as AML due to Baines being great at LB in January window. I am now entering the second season and have lost Lukaku and Deulofeu due to them returning to their main clubs. I'm wondering who would be good to sign. I have around 30million. I'm signing Omar from Real Madrid for about 300k. He looks ok and for that money isnt much of a gamble. If he's not great my reserves can have him as their Crud. I'm also eyeing up Douglas Baggio as he's four and a half stars and but ?7.5 mil. Leandro Moura is coming Jan 2014 too, he's five stars.

I need a rightback as back up and a main striker. Any other players you recommend are welcome. Barkley is amazing and I want tobuild the team around him at AMC.

Thanks

What tactic are you using pal, I am in my 6th season and finished 8,8,5,5,6. Would be great to finish 3rd :)

I have just got a RB called Yilmaz from Ajax, may be available on yours. Quality

What tactic are you using pal, I am in my 6th season and finished 8,8,5,5,6. Would be great to finish 3rd :)

I have just got a RB called Yilmaz from Ajax, may be available on yours. Quality

Hello. I am using the Powerless tactic which is great. Barkley really shines as does aines and Jagielka.