Everton - Start of 2nd season

• Thread starter Thread starter Prime Time
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 688
I'm looking to buy another IF in the AML position. I have Willian and Kadlec (who will also be used as a striker from time to time as I don't have too many strikers to choose from). I'm currently looking @ Weiss and Torje but I can't decide who to get. They both look like they can fit the role and they are both priced at £5m (give or take).

Other options are welcome but keep in mind I'm on a tight budget and max price should be £7.5m and that's allready stretching it to its limits.

Thx!

Balotelli? He should be available on loan in the second season and later gets transfer listed
Connor Wickham would be a good option too but he might be a bit pricey

I like Torje, but if I'm not mistaken, his best position is AMR? Then again it is alway useful to have players who can play on both flanks.

Daniel Sturridge should be available for 3mill max... Fierro is a popular/awesome choice.. develops into the best striker :D

Indeed Torje is a natural AMR but I have had him on loan for the last 6 months and he has been retrained to AML. I allready have Fierro coming in but I don't want to use him on the wing. I decided to go for Weiss because he has good potential and he is homegrown (well brought up in England) and that's a big issue for me atm considering the fact I sold Hibbert/Osman/Cahill/Anichebe. As for Balotelli, he is a good player but I can't go for him for multiple reasons, he would ask for a first team spot and I have Willian and Kadlec to rotate, loaning him wouldn't work because Man City doesn't want to loan him out and Fellaini has signed a new contract for 75,000/week but with the must match biggest wage clause in it and Balotelli is gonna ask for a lot more than 75,000 so that would prove too costly.

Thx for all the replys!

Back