** Everton-Struggling**

Smiffy887

Reaction score
Hey guys is anyone having any success with a tactic with the Everton team?
i haven’t bought anyone but I’m thinking they have a decent squad with a lot of potential, I don’t do anything with training And leave that all up to assistant manager as to be honest I have no idea what I’m doing with the training so maybe that’s the issue ?
i didn’t win a game for the first 9 then I started using TFF Ashbringer V11 which has given me some success but I’m still pretty much losing everything away from home.
can anyone give me any tips or suggest a tactic that works for these players?

thanks

very hard

i started with everton from beta & was doing ok but soon as the game fmt released tactic failed , i have tried many with mixed results but for 2nd season i sold lots of players to bring in players to suit my tactic , getting better but it still needs tweaking & a few better players to strengthen squad

DOWNLOAD

Thanks mate I will give it a go and see how I go.

Do you do anything in particular training etc

Training is fine to leave to you AssMan. A good AssMan will do it very effectively. A poor one will do it less effectively. But generally, the difference shouldn't be enough to impact how the side is doing - it would more likely result in less gains long-term in terms of player improvement. You can help yourself a bit in the short term by adding some additional squad building and tactical familiarity sessions .

Playing away from home is not the same as home matches. So what are you doing to adjust? Teams often player differently home versus away. So are you adjusting at all?

No I haven’t been really changing anything the team morale is abysmal now and nothing seems to be working I could be 2-0 up and lose or just can’t score i haven’t bought anyone but I think the squad is strong just can’t find the right tactic I know have 5 games to get 9 points or I’m gone