Everton v West Ham

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 272

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Preview followed by live coverage of Sunday's game between Everton and West Ham in the Premier League.

More...

woop woop but we're still going dan

woop woop but we're still going dan

No, if we can keep playing like this then I can see us getting 6 or more points by the end of the season. Maybe Wigan will be pulled back into the scrap as well. If Burnley beat Hull then we're on course to stay up but I doubt it. Then again I doubted our ability to get a point out of the Everton game. Come on you Irons!!!

Best news about this.. Pompey still have a chance of staying up (mathematically not realistically).

Congrats West Ham, it was always going to be a tough game and we got complacent and it punished us, top 7 is now out of reach because of our complacency, and we were lucky to have got a point out of the game.

On the bright side, the best bit was when Mido fouled Cahill or Ozzie, and all the West Ham fans were chanting "off off off off" to Mido because he missed the penalty. Never had a laugh like that in ages :L

Everton were playing great, I don't think they have any chances for an Europe place next year... Too bad for such a team.

Back