everton v west ham

• Thread starter Thread starter cfc12345
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 1K

cfc12345

Reaction score
didnt see a thread for this so i thought i might aswell make one

everton are currently winning 1-0 thanks to a goal from bilyaletdinov ( only spelt his name right cause i had a look on wikipedia :P)

mido just missed a penalty for west ham it was terrible XD

Last edited:
Mido is terrible full stop really, why they ever bothered signing him is beyond me, even if it's a cheap loan.

Mido is terrible full stop really, why they ever bothered signing him is beyond me, even if it's a cheap loan.

i know he is just one lazy git the only thing he has done so far today is take the penalty and it was ridiculous the way he ran up casualy and basicly tapped the ball with his foot

Come on Everton if they get a win and then we beat West Ham we're definetley staying up!

Come on Everton if they get a win and then we beat West Ham we're definetley staying up!

i can see hull being the team staying up cause have you seen west hams remaining fixtures they still have got some tough teams to play

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

1-1 dont know who scored for west ham though cause i quickly went upstairs for something lol

I will drop one point because of this, in FM-Base Predictor :(

Cmon West Ham, desperatly hope they don't go down. If Villa are the only team in Claret & Blue next year I'll cry.

2-1 yakubuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu but dont really wanna see chelsea legend zola go down :'(

I thought you'd prefer that :L
****,2-1

Nah West Ham are one of my favourite teams, no idea why really I just really like them and Hull and Burnley are just **** (no offense to any of the fans). In a perfect world Birmingham would be in West Ham's position, or Portsmouth's, but everything can't go your own way and besides it garauntees Villa 6 points every season they stay up ;)

Good on the Hammers, a tasty away point and less chance of Everton catching us up, again.

2-2 is a good result for west ham they done well in the second half and deserved atleast a point

This result could quite easily keep West Ham up

This result could quite easily keep West Ham up

I really doubt that. Hull have a game in hand, being a point behind, but that's just the pessimistic view of the average West Ham fan. My favourite ever quote was from Ray Winstone, he said "I support West Ham because of the pain."

Back