LDPLFC

Reaction score
Hello

I have always found on Football manager no matter what, if you leave defending corners on default the computer scores from way too many corners.

Now i'm quite tactically clued on when watching a football match but i'm not with corners.

I was 3-0 up against Newcastle, they scored 3 corners and came back (although I focused on defending set pieces beforehand)

I was 3-0 up against West Ham and they scored from 2 corners (Thank God it was only 2 I suppose)

Then, I lost 4-1 to Chelsea...3 Corners and a long throw

Anybody help a brother out!? :)

Thanks,
LDP

I've found the same and what I believe I'd do if I managed a club doesnt always seem to work. When I was finding it a big problem I made sure I bought a DM with good heading abilty and full backs that coud head it too as many are quite poor. If not have a striker or forward player whos good in the air and bring him back and just leave maybe your smaller wingers etc to counter. Maybe not the best of help and maybe something you already do. I'm sure certain aspects of the game will become more realistic with the more patches that come out. What I'm struggling with most on this new one is teams scoring with crosses to the near post, too many.